วันอังคารที่ 1 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552


My beloved teacher

Nowadays, education is one of factors in human’s life because the more human have high education, the more human are successful. As a result, everybody has to study in order to make efforts to succeed in life. There are a lot of important factors that are brought to use for study, and one of them is the teachers. The teachers are person who give their students knowledge about the good things such as how to study to find the great grades, how to attend the classes, how to graduate on time and how to be the obedient students. We can see that the teachers are the candle light that lighten and bring happiness and success to our life.
There are many teachers have expressed their knowledge to me that I am willing to receive and use it, but there is one only teacher who makes me very happy, humorous and respectful sincerely. He is a handsome and intelligent teacher since he graduated from the famous university in Thailand and aboard including receiving the honors as well. There are a few experiences that make me and him more familiar one another when I attended his class last year. This class was very useful to improve my reading skill even though it is difficult to do. He taught me how to read English from articles, student books, novels and so on, which are what I have never studied before. Consequently, the class made me would like to go university and attend his class. Once, I used to make some mistakes and problems in class, but he came to help me so it is the reason why I feel good and impressive when I study in his class.
Moreover, he always brings the useful and valuable things to me and my friends; for example, whenever he sees some books or novels that worth reading, he always suggests them to us. He also tells us that reading books are the windows to a larger world since we can learn the new things that we have never known before such as that other cultures, customs, lifestyles and religions.
In addition, he suggests that education can upgrade the higher life quality and advantage other people at the present time due to the deterioration of social and the increase in competition.
I think that he is a wonderful teacher who loves and gives their students knowledge, and instructs them to be the good students as well; as a result, he is the best teacher and idol in my heart, and whatever will happen, I still love and remember him forever because he is my beloved teacher.

1 ความคิดเห็น: